Herd immunity & the Nuremberg Code.
Herd immunity is about herds of animals that got sick, and got better.
This is an email reply that I just sent, the quote is from the organization's fundraising request that I received:
"But experts say that we need 80% or more of the population to be vaccinated in order to reach herd immunity—a goal that may be hard to reach if we don't fight back against the rampant lies, conspiracy theories, and misinformation about the vaccine being spread by Donald Trump and the right wing.2" < that is false. Survivors of CoV have a stronger natural immunity then the vaccinated would have and herd immunity is a concept that initially was based on a herd of animals that got sick, and then recovered with natural immunity - if 80% get sick and recover, then the illness tends to fade away, and the other 20% are protected.
COVID-19 Is Probably Lab Grown, Nobel Prize Winner Says – His Claims Are Rejected by the Scientific Community - -note the date - April 18, 2020 -> listening to Nobel Prize winning scientists is a good idea. https://ponderwall.com/index.php/2020
Science requires listening to scientists. The rampant lies have been spread by Dr. Fauci and others.
I am a concerned citizen of the US and traditional Democratic supporter - but coercion to get an experimental and dangerous product is Nazi like - I cannot support anyone who doesn't follow the Nuremberg code. I am not a Nazi. The Democrats seem to be now. Truly, check yourselves.
Jennifer Depew, RD
Bipartisan lying is going on though, I was listening to a conservative talk show host this morning, who went on and on about how the Democrats are communists -- no, truly, no, they are oligarchs - working for the sake of rich people and corporations. The current Democratic Party is not communist at all, nor very democratic either based on the way primaries are run.
The Nuremberg Code and its impact on clinical research. (massdevice.com)
"What Are The Nuremberg Code’s Ethical Guidelines For Research?"
"The Nuremberg Code aimed to protect human subjects from enduring the kind of cruelty and exploitation the prisoners endured at concentration camps. The 10 elements of the code are:
Voluntary consent is essential
The results of any experiment must be for the greater good of society
Human experiments should be based on previous animal experimentation
Experiments should be conducted by avoiding physical/mental suffering and injury
No experiments should be conducted if it is believed to cause death/disability
The risks should never exceed the benefits
Adequate facilities should be used to protect subjects
Experiments should be conducted only by qualified scientists
Subjects should be able to end their participation at any time
The scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment when injury, disability, or death is likely to occur."
Disclaimer: These are opinions of mine and should not be taken as individual health advice. The information is being shared for educational purposes, within the guidelines of Fair Use.